Thursday, December 12, 2013

Some Christmasy projects to share

Hey everyone!  Wow, I have been gone from this blog lately.  Sorry about that.  I am going to do what I can to catch up.  :-)  I have not yet chosen a winner for the November 8th page.  I will and get that posted along with a new page super soon.  Plus I have some other fun projects to share with you.  So all those late entries, I got you down!!!  And thanks for playing.  I also will announce a winner for the November 2 Peas blog hop on Monday and get that prize out as well.  Sorry for the slacker.

But I do have some Christmasy projects to share with you all today.  They are all created using the December kit from Jenni Bowlin.  I am definitely loving the Christmas colors of this kit.  It goes along so well with my Christmas music I have playing.




Well, that's all for now.  I will be back on Monday for sure!!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh! the details in each project are just fabulous!! LOve them..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Скучала по вашим страницам. Работы прекрасные, а девушки замечательные!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every one of those. You're my favorite inspiration!

    ReplyDelete