Monday, December 16, 2013

My last 213 in 2013... a new year coming! (and a winner)

Wow, my last 213 in 2013.  I cannot believe it!  This year has FLOWN!  Plus I made it a year doing these videos!  I love that!  So my last installment in this series is up over at Two Peas in a Bucket.  Check it out!!


PLUS, I promised a winner for theNovember Garden Girls blog bop.  That winner is...........

2peas name: dani_bmm

Ok, dani_bmm, shoot me an email at saltyair05 at gmail dot com with your address and name and such and I will send off the Jenni Bowlin goodies.

Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Love the picture, what a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bright paint platters! Really fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright, festive look of this page, and seriously, can those photos be any cooler!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrie, this layout is amazing!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corrie, So sorry to hear you're leaving Two Peas! I will miss your videos and your amazing projects. Thanks for a fabulous year of fun and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete