I am up over on Shimelle.com today talking about one of my favorite things, mists.
This is a sneak of the projects I created for Shimelle for a Five Ways to Use Mists on a Scrapbook Layout post. There is actually one more project but you have to go over to Shimelle's for even a peek.
One of the page's I created for her was my monthly page about me on the 8th. February 8th...
I am not going to get into my misting technique here, you have to go to Shimelle.com for that.
But this is me this month. February has flown by and the 8th was a Friday - AWESOME! And we had a bunch of fun stuff going on over the weekend. Plus, it was an lightbulb day that I finally was able to make some decisions that seemed to be weighing on me. LOVE that! But here are my 8 things from that moment...
1. thing today came fast. (Time is FLYING!)
2. ready for the weekend. (and all the fun stuff!)
3. Decided. (about lots of stuff) TOTALLY COOL.
4. wishing my coffee maker would just know... (How awesome would this be?!?!)
5. determined to make changes. (I am a great starter of things and not always a good finisher. But that is OVER! I am determined!)
6. looking forward to a night out with friends. (Hubby and I had Saturday night date night at a great restaurant with some of our best friends planned.)
7. anxious or is it anxiety (maybe both). (I think this is pretty normal with kids. I hope it is. TELL ME IT IS!! Lol.)
8. cold. (It was freezing!!! My hands would not thaw out!!)
Well, that's all for now. Check out my post about five different ways to use spray mists over at Shimelle.com. Five new pages are up over there.
Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by!