I was able to jot down my thought for my "me" page from January 8th and I know it is well past the 8th, but I still want to share it.
Sorry, no close ups. But I'll read it to you...
- really, really tired. This is from my psycho packed schedule and the late nights to get it all in. What was I thinking??
- waiting to start a class. I was sitting in the parking lot outside the building where I was going to take a photography class. I got there early so I was able to do this list.
- wanting a routine. I have not been able to tack down my routine since the end of Christmas break. I still feel like I am all over the place and I need some structure. Need it!!
- inspired with a new idea. I love moments like this. Yes, I have a new idea and I cannot wait to get started on it. It is a photo project but I am sure it will creep into scrapbooking too. But I know it will be awesome!
- wondering how others can do it. This is me comparing myself to others. Comparing myself to others I do not really even know. I "see" them being able to do it all and want to know why I can't!! But in all fairness, I really don't know what all they are doing verses not, and they are not my friends and I know better than to compare, so I need to get over this.
- struggling with where to start. You know when your to-do list is longer than life and there is so much that has an ASAP next to it and there really is NOT enough time to do it all that you get so overwhelmed that WHERE TO START is the hardest question of answer? Yep, that was me. Thank goodness I eventually just picked something and got going!
- thinking it's too much. Just more ponderings about the load. I am moving on now.
- ignoring the messy house. When I am swamped, it is usually the first thing I give up on. But I decided my "spring cleaning" will happen the last week on January, so if I can pick up enough to not go nuts, I can hold off until then.
Busy, busy, busy. The story of our lives, right? Lol.
Have a great Thursday! And thanks for stopping by.