Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

It is 2013!!  I cannot believe it but it is true!  It feels like 2012 just started, but here I am at the beginning of a new year.  I am so thankful for the past year and really excited about the future.  There just seems to be so much incredible stuff going on.  Like this big news...

I am super excited to announce that I am a Garden Girl for Two Peas in a Bucket for 2013!!  I am still in shock about the whole thing!!!  The Garden Girl team is so amazing.  So many of my own scrapbook heros are there.  I am floored, honored and feeling very much like a little kid about it.

For January's gallery at Two Peas, we all tackled the topic Everyday/365.  Here is mine...


It is recap of everyday life from 2012 that I captured with my iPhone.  It was really fun to look back on everything we did and everything that happened when I was choosing photos.

But it is time to look forward!  How exciting!!!  Happy New Year all!!

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Congrats to you and well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a TOTAL ROCKSTAR, I'm serious! CONGRATS on the GG DT gig--well deserved! LOVING this layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layout with all the circular elements. but love your big news even more!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! you are totally one of my scrapbook heros ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a rock star!! Love this page, huge congrats and so excited for you!! Can't wait to see what you make as a Garden Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year and love the layout...i have to scraplift it soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Your work is awesome and it's great to see you on 2ps. You were my scrapbook hero last year=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you for that! It totally makes my day!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations, Corrie! That is super exciting and you are so talented -- you deserve to be on the team! Aside from that, where did you get the Columbus, MS postage stamp thingie on your layout? I lived there as a teen and spent summers there growing up. Strange to see on a scrapbook layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thank you so much! The stamp you asked about was part of a sheet of vintage paper. I don't know where it came from though. It is so cool though!

      Delete
  9. I just went and pulled out the sewing machine to put a sewn circle on one of my layouts. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! How exciting for you. I have loved checking out your blog since discovering it a few months ago and I can't think of anyone else who I would want selected as a Garden Girl more than you. Can't wait to see what you create this year.

    ReplyDelete