Monday, December 10, 2012

Using larger photos

I do not usually use large photos on my layouts.  I have gotten more and more into the smaller photos.  I feel like it gives me more room to play with supplies.  But also it is because I am too impatient to wait on the photos to arrive.  The small ones I am able to print at home so I can get to scrappping right away.    This month at American Crafts though I needed to use some larger photos so I had to do some planning.

As a side note on these photos, I had them printed at Persnickety Prints.  I ordered them on a Saturday and I received a shipping notification an hour and eleven minutes later.  You have to LOVE that kind of service.  They came so fast and the quality was amazing.  I will definitely use them again.

Anyway, here are my large photo pages.  I am back on the beach photos.


I LOVE the gold in the new Dear Lizzy stuff.  It just makes me so, so happy.  It may have something to do with my current obsession for the color color yellow right now, but I don't care.  The gold rocks.  


These shipping tags with the words already cut out are fabulous too.  Just a fun touch on a page.

So I am really liking this large photo thing and will probably do it again.  I need to plan a little first though and get some photos loaded and ordered.  

Have a great Monday!  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments: