Saturday, December 29, 2012

I can't help it...

My middle daughter loves the color green.  Everything she wants needs to be green.  Her lunch box, her iPod, her bedroom walls, ALL GREEN!  Well, as much as she loves the color green, when I look at her, I just do not see green.  I see pink.  It drives her nuts because I always pull out the pink first and she has to say no.  Oh well.  It is what I see when I look at her.




For this page I used a bunch of American Crafts supplies.  It is some of the new XOXO line mixed with bits and pieces of other lines.  Just fun.  I tried to bring in some of the loved green too.  :-)

So, I am off today to celebrate Christmas for the 3rd time.  Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. lovely layout! love the title work and those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and green (particularly THAT shade) is one of my fav color combos! I'm loving the way this looks! Just in case...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great LO---well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the combination between pink and aqua or tosca in this layout...love it very much

    ReplyDelete