My monthly moment. Where I am on the 8th each month. Yep, it is the 20th, but this was me on the 8th. Not as cray cray as I am feeling now, but noticing how maybe it will quickly be out of control.
- looking forward to a Christmas party I had that night with some of my best friends...
- sleepy because of the early mornings. (wishing for one day to sleep in.)
- planning out new career.
- nervous about trying something new. (this was a recipe for the party that night. i had never tried it before. eeks!! luckily it was great!)
- afraid i really screwed up. (this was work - old career that i still do. it all ended up ok but it was an embarrassing mistake on my part.)
- ready for the decorations to be up. (i usually have this up the day after thanksgiving and this year it dragged on WAY TOO LONG!)
- wanting to enjoy the time. (this is my wish every year. and i do, but i have daydreams of relaxed days that i can just have fun activities with my girls and not feel the rush, rush, rush. this is something i need to work on.)
- thinking that Christmas is really coming fast! (and it is almost here!!!! where did my december go???)
So how are you all doing this time of year?? I am excited but still feel like there is too much. I think it is mostly in my mind and like always it will totally end up awesome.
Have a great day all. Thanks for stopping by!