Thursday, December 20, 2012

A moment...

I am seeing a trend about myself...  I am BEHIND!  Sad but true.  The holidays, well, the holiday preparations are kicking my butt and I am feeling overwhelmed and crazed and nothing seems to be really happening when my best laid plans are wanting it to.  This page for instance...

My monthly moment.  Where I am on the 8th each month.  Yep, it is the 20th, but this was me on the 8th.  Not as cray cray as I am feeling now, but noticing how maybe it will quickly be out of control.

  • looking forward to a Christmas party I had that night with some of my best friends...
  • sleepy because of the early mornings.  (wishing for one day to sleep in.)
  • planning out  new career.  
  • nervous about trying something new.  (this was a recipe for the party that night.  i had never tried it before.  eeks!!  luckily it was great!)
  • afraid i really screwed up.  (this was work - old career that i still do.  it all ended up ok but it was an embarrassing mistake on my part.)
  • ready for the decorations to be up.  (i usually have this up the day after thanksgiving and this year it dragged on WAY TOO LONG!)  
  • wanting to enjoy the time.  (this is my wish every year.  and i do, but i have daydreams of relaxed days that i can just have fun activities with my girls and not feel the rush, rush, rush.  this is something i need to work on.)
  • thinking that Christmas is really coming fast!  (and it is almost here!!!!  where did my december go???)



So how are you all doing this time of year??  I am excited but still feel like there is too much.  I think it is mostly in my mind and like always it will totally end up awesome.

Have a great day all.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. this is so cool! What a great way to document how you are feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! It's not only awesome to look at but it's interesting to read your journaling. I think it's ok to be nervous about trying something new. Hope you find the courage to walk on new paths (whatever they may be). Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great page, I love the concept!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea.. just to sit and think what I am today. Oh, and good reason to use different alphas=)

    ReplyDelete