Monday, December 31, 2012

A camera for Christmas

My youngest is a lot like me.  She loves to take pictures and tell stories and make art projects.  (I love that she calls them art projects.)  She plays with spray mist and stickers.  She makes books and cards and all sorts of stuff.  It is cool that one of them likes so many of the same things I do!

So for Christmas this girl asked for a camera.  She likes to use my Instax, but that gets boring when it runs out of film and mom hasn't bought any more, so she wanted a real camera.  A pink one at that.

To show me how she was ready for a real, pink camera, she practiced...


She framed her shot and everything.  Personally, I love the way she squints one eye.




She is fun.  And I am happy to say she did get her little pink camera and a little pink camera case for Christmas.  She was THRILLED!!  And now she carries it everywhere she goes.  I wonder who she got that from!

Have a fun New Year's Eve!!  And thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! I love this! Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I visit your blog, I feel so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Jill says... I love ur work.... Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year eve love the pastel layout and your daughter is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story (and layout)! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this!! Adorable and great design. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet, fun adorable page! Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god Corrie! I have just seen the annoucement for the new Two Peas team!! WOW ! mega congrats!! you rock! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page! And a big CONGRATS on your new Garden Girl position, very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet page and story--LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, cute! My daughter is always snapping with my Iphone! I love the peek of ruler out of the top of the distressed paper. x

    ReplyDelete