Thursday, November 1, 2012

School Weeks 6 & 7 with November JBS

Today is the first which means it is time for the Jenni Bowlin November kits to be revealed!!  Have you seen them??  I love them and was thrilled to see the colors.  It was exactly what I was in the mood for.

I have two pages today that I worked on with the November kits.  I am trying to get caught up on our kindergarten weeks, so here are weeks 6 and 7.


Week 6 was short because the first three days was fall break.  We were at the beach.  Yay!  I used a fair amount of the mini album kit in this.  I love the crazy Thickers that come with it.


And here is week 7.  Back to a full week of school.


I decided to make it into a grid format so that I could fit more of the great embellishments on it that come in the kits.  


Tomorrow I will be back with more pages from this month's awesome kits!

Have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Как здорово! Восторг!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Gorgeous layouts Corrie! Love the colours, the composition, the details and most definitely your spin on the kit :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I luv me some Jenni Bowlin & you show it off so beautifully, great LO's!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely love those crazy thickers... they are amazing. Is it my imagination or is their no misting on these two projects. :) he he
    Beautiful work as always Corrie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors on these. Great pages!!

    ReplyDelete