Friday, November 2, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude and more Jenni Bowlin

It is November, now 2nd, and like so many others, I want to participate in expressing my thankfulness. It is something I should do everyday at least in my life with those around me, but for November, I am going to make a point to record my thankfulness as well.  I did this last year as well, following Tessa Buys' "Attitude of Gratitude".  She is a fellow scrapbooker and incredibly talented and she was the whole reason I did this last year.  And I am so glad I did.  So it is time again to do this.

I created cards for the pockets of Project Life page protectors and since I had an epic fail with Project Life this year, I have LOTS of page protectors to choose from.  My first 10 days of November have journaling cards made with the November Jenni Bowlin kits.






Now I have my one for the first already filled out.  It is about my 8 year old.  She's a cool kid.  Anyway, so I used pieces form all of the november kits as well as the cutouts.  I love the way it looks and I am ready.  No excuse for not recording my gratitude each day - well, at least until the 11th.

And I also have two more pages from the November kits.



So that is all for today.  Maybe it is time for my weekend to begin...

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo those feather are awesome! These are awesome pages!

    ReplyDelete