Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week 5 with American Crafts

My weekly kindergarten photos have continued! I am happy that we are 10 weeks into the school year and I only have a couple of days missing from the daily photo. I am a little bit more behind on the pages. But I have the photos all printed and I am on a mission to catch up!

Here is week 5.


I cut the large 5 out of white cardstock on my Cameo and then used foam dots to add the feather paper underneath. I love this paper. It is from the new American Crafts Amy Tangerine Ready, Set, Go line.



This girl is so fun. Over the weekend we were talking about Christmas break. She will get two weeks off. When she realized that meant two weeks off school, she started crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was just so upset about having to miss TWO WHOLE WEEKS OF SCHOOL! And then demanded to know WHY that was going to happen??? Maybe when she is older she will look forward to the break more.

Have a good Tuesday!! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Позитивная страничка! спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool how you cut the "5" out of the background, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that big 5, brilliant idea

    ReplyDelete