Thursday, October 25, 2012

My favorite travel partner

We have three kids, so most of the time my husband and I do not get to do a whole lot of traveling with just the two of us.  Usually our travels consist of the beach (which I LOVE) or Disney World (which I also love) or a grandparent's house.  We have not ventured out more than that really.  But when it is just the two of us, we like to go different places.  New York City, Chicago, and now California.

I must admit, my husband is the best travel partner ever.  He likes to sight see, but at a leisurely pace.  He likes to eat good food.  He likes to talk to new people.  He will hold my hand when we are walking.  He is awesome.  I just love being with him!

So here is my last layout from our recent trip to California.  It is sad that it is wrapping up now, but happy too because I have scrapbooked the WHOLE TRIP!  That's a first for me!!!


We were in San Francisco this day and Alcatraz is behind us.  We did not have time to go out for a tour, but I felt so cool to be this close.  

There is a bunch of hidden journaling about traveling with my hubby and this part of our trip here.  


I love this washi tape.  It is huge but fun to make a background out of.


And these wood arrows are from Sodalicious.  Yeah, I need more.


I am ready to start planning out next adventure.  It most likely will involve three pretty girls and the "happiest place on earth" but I am okay with that.  I think I may be able to beg another weekend to Cali next fall.  My fingers are crossed!

Have a great day all!

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

  1. Awesome, gorgeous layout! And amazing trip! We only have the one and beach and Disney World are it for us too. But we are good with it.

    I have to find out my order from sodalicous. It has been more than a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out awesome, Core!!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout. The layout photo is so sharp and crisp, looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrie, this layout is fabulous! I love the colors and design! Great use of the washi tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout!!!! Unique washi tape!!! I love anything from Soda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corrie this is absolutely fabulous... my jaw hit the floor when I opened your blog. I love all the little details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Awesome huge of that super wide washi, and I love the twine wrapped around from top to bottom. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A travel partner is one of the key components for a nice trip=)
    I love the background you made, well I love all of them. And such a great balanced color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is just AWEsome-I'm absolutely in LOVE w/your scrappy-style!!

    ReplyDelete