Wednesday, October 24, 2012

California dreaming...

It is really easy to start dreaming of a future in wine making when you are walking through the most beautiful vineyards in California.  Seriously, who cares that you know nothing about winemaking, practically nothing about the different types of wine, let alone the grapes, and that you are an accountant.  Those vineyards are inspiring and the lifestyle is so romantic.  Well, my dear hubby fell for it, hook, line and sinker when we were in California in September.  The regions spoke to him and he dreamed of a different life.  I don't blame him and I cannot even say he was alone in the dreams but I came back to reality a little bit more quickly.

But a man needs to dream...





I used new American Craft goodness for this page.  Amy Tangerine's Ready, Set, Go.  Such awesome stuff.

Have a great Wednesday!!  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you guys had a blast on your trip! Your layouts are gorgeous and totally made me homesick. I'm a Cali girl at heart :)

    ReplyDelete