Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Jenni Bowlin Studio Blog Hop

Today is a great day for a hop, don't you think???  What fun!!  I love hopping.  The Jenni Bowlin crew is excited for this hop and all the incredible things that are going on right now!  

Just a little something I made for this hop.  I wanted to use the incredible October 2012 cut files.  Especially the leaves.  Wow, those are seriously awesome.  Here is what I made...



The leaves are just amazing.  You can still snag the cut files and an October kit if you hurry.  I heard we are down to the single digits on those kits.


This is the cutest house made my Jenni herself.  I just LOVE it!!  She is so great at pulling the most adorable things together.  And guess what, Jenni is giving this house away on her blog!!!!  Definitely keep hopping over there!!

But what is a hop without a prize of two??  Well I am excited to tell you that I get to give away one set of the October die cuts!  Look here...


Those are the leaves I love but all the other cuts are amazing as well.  And it really is easy to cut them out.  I had to ask for some help, but then picked it up quickly.  (Hopefully I will remember for next time!)  Anyway, leave a comment here to be entered to win the files.  This giveaway will stay open until Saturday at 7PM EST/6PM CT.  I will announce the winner sometime after that.  (It might be Monday, I am not good about being online on Sundays.)

Also, on the JBS Inspiration blog, we are giving away a mega kit of your choice!


TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

But both of these are available for purchase if you don't end up winning and you really want them.  The cut files are here and the mega kit is here.

Lastly, Silhouette is offering up a special discount code for all you JBS hoppers.  Here is the deal...

Fall Vinyl/CAMEO bundle:
  • 1 roll 9 in. x 10 ft. black premium vinyl
  • 1 roll 9 in. x 10 ft. orange premium vinyl
  • 1 roll transfer paper
  • 1 Silhouette hook tool
  • 1 Silhouette CAMEO
  • All for $269.99!!  (MSRP of $351.95)
WHAT A DEAL!!!  The couple code for this is:  jbshalloweenbonanza and is good from October 17th through the end of the month.  If you want to take part in this, just go here to purchase.

And if you want it but you are afraid to use this cool machine, our very own Amanda has a class that just opened up called Silhouette 101.  It is 25% off through Friday.  (I totally need this class.)

So enough talking...  Now it is time to head over and see Doris.  She is waiting for you.

And here is the full list in case you get lost.


Happy hopping everyone!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

  1. Corrie, this would have to be one of the prettiest Autumn layouts I've seen. Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these layouts. Would be great to win some of these goodies.
    Anyways, happy {early} Halloween all the way from Malaysia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I love these cut files and never realized before that you had them. Would love to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Fall layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the chance to win!! And I LOVE what you did with your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is stunning! I love the piles of die cut leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout. Fabulous leaves. Thanks for a chance to win the cut files.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the layout, the leaves are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for the beautiful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the misting on the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your take on a fall layout. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pink in your leaves, a nice twist on the usual fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love hopping & love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome giveaway to go with my new cameo that I ordered a week ago, and am awaiting its' arrival! Thanks for the opportunity! moadibp2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your layout & these cut files!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your layout is amazing! Maybe I need to break down and buy a cameo! I wish my cricut would cut these files.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooo.... love all of the leaves - and the single photo in your layout!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love your page...those leaves look real...love all the colors and the way you used it...So georgous yet so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree! They are seriously awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. adore this layout...stunning! must have the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just AAAAMAZING.. oh Leaves are Rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  21. YOUR LO IS GORGEOUS! great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete