Friday, August 10, 2012

Today was...

the first day of school for my baby girl. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Kindergarten! Where did the time go?

And she was so ready. Dear hubby and I walked her to her room, but she knew the way already. She put her backpack in her locker, her lunch box in the basket. She kissed me goodbye one more time then she needed, for me. And off she went to learn how it all works in big kid school.

I picked her up and got to hear all about her new friend, who on the first day of school is already halfway to BEST friend. She wants to wear her jumper again on Monday because it is so cute and WHY do they think she already needs two days off!! She told me that it was the best day of her whole life.

That is cool.

And because I did nothing all day besides wonder how her first day was going, I edited the photos I took this morning, loaded some to Facebook, and finally decided that a page was necessary.





Talk about up to date, right? LOL.

Anyway, Monday the other two start school. I will need to get productive with my time soon, but I am giving myself Monday off too. The other girls need their first day pages done too!

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this, Corrie. Thank you for sharing this wonderful occasion. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Corrie! She is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This important event! Very nice page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!!!!!!!! Класс!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Corrie, you took me right back to the day my youngest started school, it certainly is a bittersweet day. A beautiful page with another fabulous photo :0) Hope next week gets easier for you ;0)

    ReplyDelete