Friday, August 17, 2012

Misting Rainbow Rays

It is Mists week over at PaperCrafter's Corner and there is so much stuff going on! Tips, techniques, and beautiful inspiration.

I love playing with mists and one of my favorite things is making a rainbow with them. Yeah, I know, I have done this a bunch of times, but I have a new one for you today. A rainbow of rays.


And some details...




Want to see it being made? Here is a video!



Easy, right??

Check out PaperCrafter's Corner today and all this past week for all the fun misty goodness over there.

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Супер!!!! Спасибо большое за урок!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful rainbow rays! And a great portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video, I love watching how other people create :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing Corrie! I never get tired of your rainbows!! love your video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's simple and lovely, and your girl is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the page and your video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reminder for me to do other things with my mists. :) Love this!

    ReplyDelete