Monday, August 6, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle and Epiphany Crafts

Little Yellow Bicycle and Epiphany Crafts decided to join up for a fun little product swap. I am a big fan of my Shape Studio tool and my Button Studio tool. I bought these little gems when they first came out and have enjoyed using them.

Anyway, I joined my Shape Studio tool with some LYB Splash to make a sign for my daughter's door. She is wanting to redecorate her room with a beachy theme.


I used the Epiphany Crafts shapes as bubbles from the sea creatures.



I hope my girl likes this! Make sure you check out the LYB blog this week for more joint projects! And make sure you leave a comment on the LYB blog for a chance at a PRIZE!!!! Actually there are two prizes - one from LYB and one from Epiphany Crafts! Who doesn't like that!

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Очень красиво! Спасибо за вашу работу!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I marveled over this on the LYB blog. Amazing! Couldn't love this more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! She'll love it I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete