Thursday, August 16, 2012

From the youngest to the oldest...

All three girls are back in school. Kindergarten last week and now it is high school. Where did that come from. High school???

I had this conversation not too long ago (and about 4 other times in the last 4-5 months.)

Me: I am not old enough to have a high schooler.
Her: Yes you are.
Me: No, really, I am way to young for this!
Her: Maybe... but you do.
Me: Do you think you could stay in 8th grade for awhile so our ages can get better in line?
Her: No.
Me: Maybe just one extra year in 8th.
Her: Definitely not.

Bribery didn't work, so I am now a mom to a high schooler. YIKES!





For this I have used the new Little Yellow Bicycle collection Making the Grade. You can see my full supply list on the LYB blog.

So, now I guess I can see how strong my heart really is!!!

Wish me luck. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. your baby starting kindergarten and your oldest starting high school all in the same year? sniff sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love the doodling, the pennants and those stars! Gorgeous! I can't imagine having a high school age kid. WOW! They grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page. That shall be me come September my oldest start HS & youngest Kindergarten & my sweet youngest son 4th grade.. Sigh time does fly way to fast!

    ReplyDelete