Saturday, July 28, 2012

Training with Yoda, she is

This summer has been so great for lots of reasons, but one of the cool things I got to do was to meet - face to face - my friend Angie. We have "known" each other via email for two years and over the phone since December, but we live quite a distance from each other. But Angie and her family came down here this summer and we had a blast! She has a page of our girls together here.

One day we took them on an unofficial tour of downtown Atlanta. We wound up in the CNN Center, which honestly my girls find pretty boring, but once we wandered into the gift shop, they were happy. While looking around we found Yoda and all three of mine needed a quick picture with him.




LOL. It made the whole detour into the CNN Center livable.

One of my favorite lines from American Crafts this past year was Chap. So awesome!!! I loved the boyish papers. Not that I have boys, but sometimes those colors just work better, dontcha think?

I hope your weekend is going splendidly! Thanks for stopping by here!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Yes I do think the boyish grey of this paper is perfect for the colours to 'pop' against!! Your eye for colour is superb :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of white pen did you use? I have yet to find one that works as great as this one on dark paper! I <3 the Chap line :) AWESOME LAYOUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect collection for these fun photos. So glad your girls found a highlight of their trip. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! We had such a great time together! I can't wait to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete