Friday, July 13, 2012

So exciting!

I didn't know how this would work and as my time has been coming closer and closer to an end, I have been more sad about it ending. But I am super excited to be able to announce that I am getting a second year on the American Crafts design team! Another dream come true!


Check out this amazing list of designers!

Allison Waken - from Phoeniz, AZ
Amy Heller - from Newtown, CT
Andrea Budjack - Orlando, FL
Angie Gutshall - from James Creek, PA
Becky Williams - from Wolfforth, TX
Carina Lindholm - from Koping, Sweden
Corrie Jones - from Dallas, GA <=== ME!!
Erin Stewart - from El Paso, TX
Heather Leopard - from Cypress, TX
Jenny Chesnick - from Brooklyn, MD
Jill Cornell - from Windsor Heights, IA
Kimberly Neddo - from Bigfork, MT
Leah Farquharson - from Lauderhill, FL
Leslie Ashe - from Fort Worth, TX
Lilith Eeckels - from Bertogne, Belguim
Melissa Mann - from Pensacola, FL
Michiko Kato - from Japan
Monika Glod - from Krakow, Poland
Paige Evans - from South Pasadena, CA
Patricia Roebuck - from Mandeville, LA
Sophie Crespy - from Saint Jean De Maurienne, France

I love that this list is ladies that I have followed myself, ones that I have worked with before, and that I KNOW!!! I know it is going to be an amazing year!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations - they are lucky to have you!
    You've been so busy. Lots of lovely LOs posted over the last few days to admire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool is this dear Corrie to be together on this team! of course they could not do without you ! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool is it to be on the same team my friend??! they could not do without you! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never cease to inspire me!! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to be back with you! Congrats and yes this will be a fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Congratulations to you! I'm excited to be on this team with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS! Excited to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Corrie!!! Our 3rd team together! Very excited that you're back for another year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A second term is always nice! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited to be on another team with you!! Can't wait to come scrap again!

    ReplyDelete