Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Punched Shapes with Pink Paislee

Raise your hand if you like punches. ME!!! I love them. I (wrongly) thought that when I got a die cut machine that I would have no use for my punches, but boy that was not the case. I am so glad I did not get rid of them because I still use them as much as I did before. They are so easy and they are RIGHT THERE. No set up, just READY! So when I needed to create a page and use my punches for Pink Paislee, I knew it would be an easy one.


I love the butterfly punches the most! I have gotten a TON of use out of these punches.




This picture was from my daughter's 8th birthday, so it is a little dated as she is counting down the days until she turns 9. Man, time goes too fast.

This page is a mix of lines but I used a lot of the She Art line. You can see the list of supplies over on the Pink Paislee blog today.

What is your favorite punch?

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. You make the most beautiful pages with your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete