Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New Stuff From Pink Paislee

The new awesomeness from Pink Paislee is being shown off today - well, this week over on the Pink Paislee blog. It is all so great. I love CHA time. All the beautiful papers and embellies. Ahhh....


Anyway, I got to work with the Portfolio collection which is being displayed today. LOVE it! It is so many of my favorite colors and I love the "office supply" look.


So fun!


There are more new releases too. Look at these!



For the Artisan collection I played with mists.


Are you getting excited for all the new stuff??? To see the new collections in their entirety, watch the Pink Paislee blog this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Ack! I love them both! Neutral colors, soft greys...mmmm and who can resist (no pun intended!) those mistable papers!! Gorgeous examples Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to be back from vacation so I can visit your blog again. :) Your pages are stunning and I love you use of butterflies on both of them.

    ReplyDelete