Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Haircuts

We are a house full of girls, well, all besides dad. And there are some things that the girls all love, even girlie things, which is a big thing since I have a couple of tomboys on my hands. One thing EVERY girl in this house LOVES is going to get our hair done. Oh yeah!

We had hair day not too long ago and all four of us trucked over to the hair dressers house for a few hours of greatness. The girls all had been planning what they were going to do. Baby girl was getting all hers cut off, about six inches, into her summer bob. The oldest was keeping her length but adding in lots of layers. And my middle girl really didn't care about the cut. She just wanted our hair wizard to make it all wavy. (It is naturally wavy, but the hair wizard can really bring that out.) Me, I needed to cover the grey.

I think we were there for 3 hours, maybe more. It was so awesome! And everyone felt like a hair model when we were done. The bob was ADORABLE. The lots of layers made her age at least 2 years. WOW! She looked great. And the waves. She looked like she was a supermodel. (And yes, my grey was gone. YAY!)

These are the moments I love to scrapbook.



It is just an Instagram shot, but that is ok. The pictures don't have to be perfect. Thank goodness for that, right? You just don't want to miss the moment.

Have a great Thursday everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome page! My daughter recently had layers cut into her hair too. :)

    ReplyDelete