Monday, July 16, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Studios Hotel Keyholder Blog Hop

Yep! That is right you have landed here at the Jenni Bowlin Studios Hotel Keyholder blog hop. If you are just landing here and have not been following the hop, you can start at the JBS Inspiration Blog and see Jenni's key holder then follow through. Just a way to possibly pick up a great prize!

So have you seen the hotel key holders? They are currently in the shop.

I was excited about playing with one.

I recently inherited my grandmother's old sewing machine. She's still around. I got to see her a couple of weeks ago. But she is not able to use this anymore.

It is the one she taught me how to sew on when I was 10 or so and it really holds a lot of memories of her for me. Anyway, with it I got a box of stuff of hers that went with the machine. I decided the hotel keyholder was the perfect thing to use to make a little tribute to her.


This is her in her younger years.


I love the new kraft Flag Tags. They are great for just a little extra something.


And the new plain chipboard quilt stars. This just reminded me of her. She was a great quilter.

Anyway...

Y'all, leave a little comment here for me and you will be entered to win! I am giving away this


to one lucky winner! I am cutting it off and choosing a winner at 3PM EST time on Friday, July 20th.

Ok, on to your last stop. Lisa is waiting for you!!

Happy Hopping!

33 comments:

  1. Such a cool project and a great way to display your vintage goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to store your goodies- I love that you added photos of your grandmother too! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh how sweet to have something like that from your grandmother. And to display all the little things that her hands touched and created is so special. What a beautiful use for the keyholder....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, so sweet!!And I am loving all of the new goodies, too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you created. Thanks for giving us a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hotel key board is awesome and those little kraft flags are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely tribute this board is! Am really enjoying all the fun uses for this board!

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY nice!! Love all of the sewing goods. A great reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet Corrie! Love the idea you came up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being a gal who loves having boards of inspiration this is one fun project I would do in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what a beautiful tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this. I have my great aunt's sewing machine and would like to do this in her honor too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I come from a long line of seamstresses and this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome use of the key holder board!!
    i love to make quilts too. i just haven't in a long time because scrapping has taken me away. i have one that i still need to quilt and reading your post makes me want to finish it. thanks for the reminder and thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your display! My Mom was a quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am sure she love this. This idea works so well with the vintage theme of the giveaway, great job. Very unique idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just found your blog from the list of AC Design Team. I will be a follower. Love your design style

    ReplyDelete
  18. How beautiful!! What a lovely tribute to your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a great project! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Practical and pretty to look at. Love your use of the keyholder. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great way to display your treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  23. love how your displayed your beautiful bits & bobs on the board and I love the new products so I can't wait for those to hit our shores (thanks for sharing) :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great display board. Love seeing how you each used it. Looking forward to all the new JB products especially the little stars and the # star sheet...perfect for a Dec Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  25. ooh I love all the little bits that make up the display on the keyholder, especially the bobbins tied up in the ribbon.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the way you use the keyholder!!beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great idea, love the way you incorporated all the sewing items as well as pictures of your grandmother. Great tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great way to use the key holder!

    ReplyDelete