Monday, July 23, 2012

Jenni Bowlin CHA and a winner!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend!! Have you been keeping up with all the CHA coverage, new releases and INCREDIBLE scrapbook goodness soon to be coming our way??? It is all so great!

I was happy to work with some of Jenni Bowlin's new fun stuff - LOVE! These tags are fabulous!


Here is a page I created using them.



The tags are not the only new item on this page. I used Wren papers, the Important Fill In clear stamp, and the Tiny Little File Folders. You can see all of that and more here and here.

As for the winner... (I know you are all hoping it was you) from the Jenni Bowlin Hotel Key Holder blog hop last week. The winner has been chosen by Random.org. And it is...

Brenna Fulcher
July 19, 2012 10:45 AM
What a great idea, love the way you incorporated all the sewing items as well as pictures of your grandmother. Great tribute!

Way to go Brenna!! Email me at saltyair05 {at} gmail.com with your email address so I can pass it along for you to receive your $20 gift card to the Mercantile!

Have a happy Monday everyone. I am totally not wanting to get back into the swing of things today, but I guess I will force my way through it! LOL.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous design! You are making me want those tags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scrapbook style. So creative! Your girl is a doll! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, and I'm loving those tags! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. I love the story you tell here. I find myself using jenni bowlin stuff over and over to house my journaling too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those tags! The kraft, black and red is always a winner. Great page, love your black and white photos, very classy layout. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab LO. I really love the off-centre placement of the patterned paper as the starting point.

    ReplyDelete