Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Escape by Little Yellow Bicycle

I know the sneaks of all the new scrappy goodness are all over the place right now, but The Escape by Little Yellow Bicycle is now hitting stores! YAY! I worked with it over the weekend and really loved the colors and all the fun embellishments.


These are the faces of my youngest while driving for hours and hours. We go everywhere by car. She has never been on a plane. With five of us, it just gets a little pricey, you know what I mean? Anyway, here she is as we drive and drive and drive. Maybe it will get a little easier for her when she learns how to read.



I love the flags in this line. They are so cute!

The LYB Design Team has more travel pages up on the blog today, so make sure you check those out!

Happy Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. love this! you are the queen of grids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the different embellies on here. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this line!! Such great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page. I'm really in to adding wee flags to cards and LOs just now too. So cute.x

    ReplyDelete