Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding Gifts

I am going to a wedding in a couple of weeks. It is the wedding of dear hubby's cousin. Our baby girl will be the flower girl (and can I tell you HOW MUCH she LOVES her dress?!?!?). Anyway... Not a lot to that story except it is leading me to the point that I have made some wedding gifts with the new Little Yellow Bicycle Swoon line.

Take a look...


In this is a journal...


A matchbook style notepad...


And 4 mini cards and two special paper wrapped pencils...


Now, I am not giving these to the bride and groom at the upcoming wedding, but that is because my girls have each taken their favorite pieces and I have no idea where they are now, but that is okay. But they were fun to make all the same!

Check out the Little Yellow Bicycle blog for more cool wedding gift ideas.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. hi corrie!! these are lovely gifts indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I have always wanted to be a flower girl, so I am super jealous of your little girl :)

    ReplyDelete