Thursday, April 19, 2012

Using Swoon by Little Yellow Bicycle

Today my first Biker Chick project is up over on the Little Yellow Bicycle blog. It has been really fun for me to see all the projects with this collection. It is so pretty. Especially in real life. The papers are just gorgeous and the pictures do not do it justice. But still...

If you see my post over there, I did mention that even though the collection is beautiful, it really scared me to use it! I did not know what pictures I would use it with! My wedding was on the beach at sunset. Very casual. Not Swoon-ish. My 5 year old will be a flower girl in an upcoming wedding - not going to help me this week. So what was I going to do?

Make a page that was not a wedding page. Duh.


Like I said the papers are incredible. These photos aren't great - but the best I have. In real life, the delicate patterns are just awesome! I think you can see it better in some of the close ups.




So, for me, Swoon is a big winner. Thanks for stopping by!

Oh, and remember - BLOG HOP ON SATURDAY!!!

6 comments: