Friday, April 27, 2012

SRM Stickers and The Twinery

Yep, SRM Stickers and the Twinery have teamed up today for a fun, fun, FUN, blog hop! I have been so looking forward to this!!! I mean seriously, Twine, stickers, scrapbook pages??? What could be more fun! Anyway, if you haven't seen them all, go check out all the projects on the SRM Stickers blog. Can we say AMAZING!

Ok, I saw all the incredible colors of the twine and knew I needed to show as many colors as possible. What better way to show off a bunch of different colors, but a rainbow! I debated how to do the rainbow for awhile and here is what I came up with.


I love how these stickers can go right on a photo.


Anyway, this picture was from Easter. This girl was so excited about Easter this year! She gave up candy for Lent, so that was a long 40 days for a 5 year old. And Easter baskets FULL of candy was just what she wanted. In her Easter basket was also this adorably cute baseball hat. She put it right on and wore it for the rest of the day. She is awesome.

IF you would like some prizes, and who doesn't, make sure you head over to the SRM Stickers blog and the Twinery blog. BOTH are giving away an AMAZING prize pack. Woot woot!

Well, it is Friday, so I guess I will let you go for now. Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow Corrie!!! I love your take on a rainbow :0) This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Absolutely LOVE what you did with the twine! Thanks for playing along with the Twinery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout and that hat is too cute! Love the pic, too. Who am I kidding?! LOVE IT ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this page. Love the touches of colour the twine adds and the spaces and the dots! This is a great page, nice work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana said it - love it all! Your daughter looks so cute! She can totally pull off the bright hat with the pastel flowered shirt - Love it! Your layout is amazing as always Corey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! What an adorable photo! Love the way the rainbow colours in the twine and paint just jump off the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout featuring your daughter and all those fabulous twine colors from The Twinery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, love that cool twine idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete