Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Siblings and American Crafts

Last week on the American Crafts blog the theme was siblings. The good, the bad and the ugly, right? Well, just the good this time, but I am sure we have some not so nice stories about our siblings. I won't go into mine right now... LOL.

Anyway, I focused on my girls. I would love for them to be so super close all their lives. Call each other and hang out socially. Count on each other and truly "know" they will always have each other. I think that would be great. What parent doesn't want that? I will continue to pray...


I doodled - a new thing for me...


And layered - not so new for me...


But there is more! I also have a card to add to my card stash!


Who I can send this one too is a little more limited, but with three sisters of my own, I do have options.

That is all for today. Do you have siblings stories you can share?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. как всегда здорово.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the doodling!! Another gorgeous page Corrie and what a truly beautiful photo of your 3 lovelies :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just adore how you've shadowed that big three! Gorgeous layout, and your picture is stunning!

    ReplyDelete