Thursday, April 26, 2012

The New Hambly Sketch!

It is time again for the newest Hambly sketch challenge! Check this sketch out!


I know, awesome, right? I love it.

Here is my take...


When I made this page, I was feeling really bad for my youngest. We had not been home for more than 40 minutes all day because we had to run - run - run her big sisters around. That is every day for her! They are older and involved in things and she gets to spend her time with me stuck in the car. Now she doesn't complain. She thinks this is normal. She's never known it any different. But still... Another reason for the mommy guilt.





Well, enough whining from me today. I hope you play along with us for the chance at the Hambly gift card!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. your creations are so inspiring!! so many cute elements here , including the journaling! us mothers are so good at feeling guilty!! but I am sure this girl could'nt have a better mum!

    ReplyDelete