Monday, April 30, 2012

Life Lessons

My oldest is learning a lot these days. And I am not talking about just school here. She is learning a lot about being a teenager and herself and about trusting your own heart. So many "teen" issues have seemed to come up with her lately, normal stuff and nothing too out there. (I'd tell, but WOW would she want to kill me. LOL.) But through it all she has really made excellent choices. Listened to her heart and mind. Prayed and asked for guidance. I have been so proud of the mature way she has handled things and how she has not hidden behind crutches. She really has shown me what an amazing young lady and incredible PERSON she is becoming. I couldn't be more proud of her.

Plus today is her birthday!!! Woo hoo! Happy birthday to you...

So for this true and meaningful moment I am having as my baby is getting a whole year older, I have made this page with her in mind.


For this page I used the new American Crafts Amy Tangerine line. Wow, these colors really are just blowing me away. I love them.




So HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my girl. I love you. You are truly incredible.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. oh hey! i bought this sheet of pp saturday! i picked it up and put it down and picked it up and put it down and picked it up . . . in the end there was just something special about it. lovely lovely layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate to this post right now at this stage in my life with my oldest.... your page is beautiful, as is your daughter (she reminds me of you).... enjoys these learning moments and enjoy this birthday together! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is great Corrie! Love the colors and photo and paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this LO, the background is fab and, actually, I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete