Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hambly Wall Art

I am in a remodeling mode. We have been in our house for almost 6 years now and we still have a lot of that original tan paint on the walls. The girls rooms have all been painted but in 6 years, they have changed styles and are ready for something new. I guess I am too.

So my youngest loves pink. Her room will be pink and white and have puff balls hanging from the ceiling over her bed. Above her head will be a collage of wall art in frames. And I think she needs a sparkly chandelier instead of the globe light. Very girlie and sweet.

This idea has just come together between us so we are just imagining it now, but I did start the wall art this weekend with a project I did for Hambly. The steps on how to make it are on the Hambly blog, but I definitely want to show it because it was so simple and came out so cute.



I have a couple of other frames for her room to work on. One will be filled with butterflies and she wants one to have a tree and flowers in it. Oh, I am excited to work on her room!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! This is going to be one fab room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iguess your youngest has a name with the letter M. so do I! and I really like the frame, might do it for my room when I repaint it. but I am going for purple. pink is a little too girly for my age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to re-do my youngest daughter's room too. It's gonna be fun! Can't wait to see your finished room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous - love the layers and clean style, Corrie! ^_^

    ReplyDelete