Monday, April 16, 2012

Another layout using my JBS kit

So, I told you that I had finished two layouts with my new JBS kit. And so I am here to show you my second one.


I love this photo. I don't know what she was doing at the time but I love how her hair is crazy messy and her look of concentration. And I really love those freckles on her nose. They make me happy.


The journaling says, "She's my one who always wants to hold my hand and give me one more hug. She still wants to sit on my lap every morning and rock while she wakes up. She is the one that never imagines being away from me. Sure, she is only 5 but I'll keep this girl just as she is as LONG as I can."

I just love that she is not yet embarrassed to love me.


I found this rub-on in my stash and thought it worked so great!!!


Layers are so fun.

Anyway, that is my baby girl and my sappiness. Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. oh Corrie! another great layout!as ever great layers and details and love the arsty touch of paint! they are going to need you over at the JBS DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE what you've done with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I love this style! This chaotic bunch of papers in such harmony.
    (Sorry for the automatic translation)
    Сказочно! обожаю ваши работы. Множество деталек, можно вглядываться бесконечно!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo of your DD! It makes this whole layout shine, and all those wonderful layers arent bad either. ;)

    ReplyDelete