Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sketch #3 from Sketchpad Class

It is time for my next layout based on Kelly Purkey's Sketchpad class. So far, this is my favorite one. Lot's of white space and lots of places for "things". Love it!

Here is my take...


It is the start of spring soccer season. So three days a week, well, two nights and one morning a week, I will be hanging out at the soccer fields.


I so LOVE this "i love" button!



For this page I used the March 2012 Studio Calico kit.

Enjoy your week!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the feeling you get when you look at this page...anticipation! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO!
    You will have a lot!!! of time for thinking, planning and sketching ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun:! love all the bits and pieces and how you made the title .

    ReplyDelete