Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Sketch at Hambly!

Blog hop winner announcement is in the post below.

I love sketches!! And today it is time for the new Hambly sketch! Yay!! Cheers going on here. Ok, check out the sketch.


So fun, right!?!? I love sketches because it is amazing to see one starting point and then all the different takes. You can see everyone's take on the sketch on the Hambly blog.

Here is mine.


And some close ups...



I took these pictures the morning of the girls baptism. On the Tuesday before this, DD#2 came home from school and told me she needed to be baptized, asked why she hadn't been yet, needed it to happen asap in case something happened to her. I told her I would go schedule it. Then I asked Baby Girl if she wanted to get baptized too. She said, "Aren't I already?". I said no. She said, "Well, I guess we better fix that." I guess so. So when I dropped her off at preschool the next day, I stopped by the church office and they were able to schedule it for Sunday of that same week. Joy!

The grandparents came. There were roses. A beautiful and powerful and important ceremony. I was so proud of them.

Anyway, make sure you join in all the fun with the Hambly sketch! There is a prize!!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I always really look forward to seeing new LOs of yours - and this is no exception. The coloring is great, and the balance of black against the elements is perfect. *Happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! It looks like there's some fantastic ideas and inspirations in this one! Thanks for the chance! Carrier Ethernet

    ReplyDelete