Friday, March 9, 2012

My last week with Little Yellow Bicycle

Well, it had to end. My designing with Little Yellow Bicycle was only 4 weeks long and now it is time for my last project. This has been a super fun filled four weeks with the Saturdays collection. I was excited to see it at my Archivers today, so it is easy to get! I think I am going to go get another package of the clear cut shapes. Love those! Anyway, my last project...


I know. A double pager! I sort of wrote them off a while back, after a bad experience, but since I have figured out a way to do them. First, make then smaller than a 12X24 and second, make it so each side can stand alone.



I think it keeps things interesting to mix in some 8.5X11 inch layouts in my albums. The holes in the binders are the same distance apart, and we should be able to mix it up a bit if we want to, don't you think?

Here are some close ups...




So, that is all with me and the Saturdays collection. I loved, loved, LOVED it!! Seriously, you should go get some of these papers and embellies!!!

Thanks Little Yellow Bicycle for letting me ride with you all for a month! And thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Your work is fabulous.. Love all your details~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout.... so many cool elements. Really glad to find you from the LYB blog. Have just become your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corrie these are really fantastic layouts...I love your style and also loved the colouring on these layouts...really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great pages, i'm another corrie fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corrie, the number 1 challenge blog in Russia, АртУголок, just launched their new challenge, scraplifting, and as their DT member and a big fan of yours, I just had to "copy and steal":) one of your layouts and thus introduce your name to the Russian public (sorry, I should have probably asked your permission first...I hope you don't mind). So, don't be surprised if you see Russian names among your new followers:)...

    As for the layout, my choice fell on the Perfect page, and you can see my version here:
    http://blog.artugolok.ru/2012/03/blog-post_23.html

    It's not as perfect as yours, I had to make my background, but I had fun following the same "pattern" and the same composition that are in your work.
    Corrie, thanks so much for the inspiration! I love following your blog!

    Hugs,
    Irina

    ReplyDelete