Thursday, March 29, 2012

Layering Technique

If you are looking for the Pink Paislee - Clear Scraps blog hop, go one post down. (I know, I don't post anything for days and then post two times in a day!)

It is layering week over at Papercrafter's Corner and I was thrilled to be a part of it! They are talking about layering techniques and have some great step-by-steps as well as a really awesome layering prize!! Who doesn't like prizes, right?!?

For this fun filled week, I created a video showing my process for this page.


The video is up over on Papercrafter's Corner. Go check it out! You can see all the supplies I used and see how it all came together. And you can register for all the loot!

Here are some details of the page.




Layering is my FAVORITE scrappy technique. It is so much fun. I hope you will jump in and try it too!!! Or share with me your layered pages. I would LOVE to see them!

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment: