Saturday, March 31, 2012

It is the last day but that is ok!

I was really sad when I did not have Sketchy Thursdays each week, but Diana joined up with ScrapFIT and I have been waiting for one of her sketches ever since reading the announcement! And in March, a Diana sketch was released! Woot woot! Today is the last day to get my take in. I just made it!

Here is the sketch...


And here is my take on it.





This sketch was so much fun to play with. It was like riding a bike after years. Awesome!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. yeahh! that's just awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout the color of the photos - so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous layout, i LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love this sooooooooooooooooooooo much!! you are amazing Corrie! I wish I had an ounce of your creativity!! if you have a secret for finding such fun designs, please do share!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love what you made with the sketch!! So glad you squeaked in under the wire! :)

    ReplyDelete