Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The coolest tags

How much have you dug into the new Dear Lizzy line from American Crafts? It is awesome! Well, while playing around with the different elements, I realized how much I LOVE the large tags! They are so great! Truly incredible colors and patterns. I decided they needed a page pretty much of their own.




I seriously need to order another package of these tags.


I think this girl is suffering from middle child syndrome right now. Sometimes I think she feels like nothing is going her way. Poor thing. So to deal with it, she sometimes tries out different personality traits to show she is bigger than just 8 and different than her sisters. I feel like that is what is going on right now with her. She doesn't get it that she can still just be a little girl, which is all I want her to be. There are moments when she just lets it go and is young and free and then she tries to hang on to some sort of power. It can be heartbreaking for me. She is just such an incredible girl. I hope she will see that soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful ! love all your grid layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this...thanks for the wonderful inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work! So much so that I can not copy. I beg you, let me!
    http://portos09.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-post_07.html
    http://portos09.blogspot.com/2012/05/blog-post_20.html

    ReplyDelete