Friday, January 27, 2012

Pink Paislee New Releases

I am so excited for CHA. No, not because I get to go, because I am not, but because all this new, exciting stuff will be released!!!! Pink Paislee has 5 new releases!!! 5!!!! That is totally awesome! Seriously, you MUST check them all out. Wait, let me help you here. Check this out and then head over to the Pink Paislee blog and see all of each collection. You will LOVE them!!!

First up...



I did a page with this collection. (Well, it was actually to work with the awesome Mistables, but I used Spring Jubilee too.)




I love the colors in this line.

But check out all these other ones too. They are so fabulous!









What do you think? Which is your favorite? I think it is too hard to choose. They are all so different and fun. But seriously, head back to the Pink Paislee blog. Rebecca is giving away stuff to some lucky commenters!! You do NOT want to miss out on that!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi corrie!! these collections look so yummy!!
    I love CHA new releases! gives me something to look forward too!
    and this layout is so beautiful. I love your sens of design so much. you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work with the new line! Simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete