Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One Last Christmas Page

I am not much of an event scrapper so to even have another Christmas page is a little silly to me. But I do!! Believe it or not, but these pictures were taken on Christmas day. I had just taken some headshots for my dad while we were waiting for the prime rib to finish, so I called for the girlies. They all had on new Christmas clothes and were so happy from the big day.


I love the bright glitter Thickers.


I made this page using an October Afternoon sketch. It was done as a tag and cards, but a layout is my way to go, so that is how it turned out for me! The patterned papers, mist and buttons were all October Afternoon products as well.

I hope your holidays were merry. Although they were so much fun for us, I am glad they are over and we can get back into our normal routine. I do miss the pretty decor though!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on, your new DT!!! so well deserved! and this layout is really beautiful, especially the photos which are just pefect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the genuine simplicity in this. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome, Corrie! I love the shade of Thickers you chose- such a perfect little accent. :)

    ReplyDelete