Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Last Sketchy Thursdays sketch

*sniff* *sniff* I can hardly type this without wanting to cry. What will my weeks be like without Sketchy Thursdays as a part of them?!?!?! I have been playing along FOREVER it seems and I love it here. I am so sad that this is my last Sketchy Thursdays page.


Here is the sketch...


It is awesome and great but the last one. :-(



Sketchy Thursdays has always been one of my favorite places to play. I feel like I owe Diana and Heidi so much! Because of their sketches, inspiration and encouragement, I kept plugging away at scrapbooking. I got better over time. I gained self confidence. And I had a whole lot of fun. To them, thank you so, so much. I love you guys and this site and I will miss it!

Make sure you play along though and have Sketchy Thursdays go out with a big bang!!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Corrie!! I am getting all weepy today. I have been inspired by your work for what feels like ages. I have loved every moment of working with you on the ST site and stalking your blog for your other fabulous projects. I am honored you chose our sketches to work with—your work is always so beautiful!

    Today is a water-works kind of day.

    Oh, and I absolutely love the title on this. Had to mention that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously LOVE this page! it is one of those that makes you gasp when you first see it :-) awesome! i also spy some quilling in there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers along the top is lovely! This is a very nice page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrie, fabulous page. So much fun to look at all the details! Have a lovely weekend Janna

    ReplyDelete