Sunday, January 15, 2012

American Crafts Rainbow Quilt Clock

Last week on the American Crafts blog, all the projects shown were inspired by quilts. Quilts are so beautiful and the people that make them truly are artists. My grandmother is a quilter as is my aunt. And I can tell from some recently shared photos that my cousin's 6 year old daughter will be one too! I have tried once and well, let's just say, it is a skill I need to work on. LOL.

All the same, I LOVE looking at quilts. So I scoured the internet and found this quilt in Sew Yeah's Etsy shop. Can I say gorgeous!!!! I just wish I had a reason to buy it!

Anyway, it was inspiration for my clock. See...


There is a tutorial up over at American Crafts to get the step by step on how I put this together. It really was not hard and it really did not take years to make.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy creating!

3 comments:

  1. Wow wee, this is beautiful Corrie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Just wondering what size are the hearts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I measured and the hearts are 1.5 inches wide and just over an inch tall. It is a Marvy punch that I used. I hope that helps!

      Delete