Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 12.15 and some Hambly

I got some scrappy time in. YAY!!! Man, did I need it. And luckily there was a new Sketchy Thursdays sketch to play with.


I don't know about you but I saw a Christmas Tree in this sketch, so that is where I went with it. Take a look...


And some close ups...



And to make this even more fun, most of the products I used on this one are Hambly!!! The overlays make for a cute effect for the tree and their rub ons are fabulous. Plus, now I have scrapbooked Christmas from last year. (Okay, and I have that George Michael song running through my head... "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart..." LOL.)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. I know you are busy with the holidays and all but take some time for yourself and play along with us at Sketchy Thursdays! You get two weeks!

4 comments:

  1. I love this!! Such a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! You make the tree look effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! I love this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! I totally want to scraplift this.

    ReplyDelete