Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Loving Some American Crafts

I think when most people see Chap by American Crafts they see boy pages. And I guess I would too if I had boys, but instead I see girl pages. Specifically, pages about my DD#2. She is not the only tomboy in our house, but the Chap colors are her favorite and I just love working with these papers with pictures of her.


Anyway, I took her 8 year old birthday pictures over Thanksgiving weekend and finally got around to editing them last week. Yeah, a little late. Plus I just posted a 7 year old page of her a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, I was behind because she was already 8 by then.

But here she is, the birthday girl, along with some Chap.



I used this challenge by the in house AC design team as inspiration. It was the coolest inspiration! It got me to try the little chevron thing for the first time.


Well, I hope you all are enjoying this time of year! Thanks for stopping by and seeing the birthday girl!

4 comments:

  1. nice LO. I am gonna have to find this collection at some point. Haven't seen it in archivers (what else is new) but maybe need to look again

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both! I've got girls too and I love this line! Beautiful photo of your dd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this LO with the chevrons!!! And the colors of the PP are so great with this picture of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete