Saturday, December 31, 2011

Creative Scrappers #188

Where was I that I missed Creative Scrappers? I stumbled upon them the other day and saw the newest sketch (#188) and knew I needed to play along. So this was the first thing I worked on last night at our girls night at Archivers.

So here is my take...


And some close ups...



This is another photo from this girl's 8 year old birthday shoot. I know, I have a ton of these pictures, but I just love them all so how can I not scrapbook them all? And then I used the December Studio Calico kit. I LOVE the Ali Thickers in it. I so wish I could get some more of those!

Anyway, have a Happy New Year. Be safe. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Corrie! This is absolutely fabulous! Love it! Hope you have a happy new year as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! love this LO.
    happy new year and congrats to pink paislee :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, love all the little strips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing LO!!!
    I love all the colors and details :))
    Beautiful clen&simple :)
    :*
    Katarzyna (Creative Scrappers)

    ReplyDelete