Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 11.17

Wow, there has been so much going on this week! And now it is Thursday! That means a new sketch from Sketchy Thursdays! Here is the sketch...


I had the chance to crop with a good friend over the weekend and I worked on this page. I already had the pictures printed and waiting, so it just came together so fast.

Here is my take...




Thirteen year old girls are interesting creatures. They are still young and want to be young and then they are fighting for their independence and want nothing to do with you. This one is all of that. She is a great person though, with a great heart, and I can see the amazing potential brewing inside of her.

Thanks for stopping by! Now head on back to Sketchy Thursdays and get those pages loaded for a chance at the prize! As an added bonus, you will have TWO weeks to work on this one. We are shutting down for Thanksgiving and TWO winners will be drawn for the next reveal on December 1st.

Gratitude for Today - November 17th, 2011

I am grateful today that vacation starts tomorrow. The anticipation alone is enough now to make me smile. After this awful week, I am ready for the break.

4 comments:

  1. This is pure deliciousness, Corrie! Those pictures are stunning, and I adore the way you've rocked your white space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful page!!! LOVE the crisp color and beautiful design here- incredibly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this layout Corrie!!! You really have a eye for design and style! I wish we lived closer so you could do some family pics for me! :) Enjoy your vacation - its well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous page! I love all the great layering. And those Thickers...swoon. :) Have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete