Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Exciting News!!!

Look at this!!!


And look at these amazing designers. I am honored to be able to design with them.

Angela Gutshall, PA
Corrie Jones, GA
Felicitas Klink, Germany
Iris Babao Uy, Philippines
Janna Werner, Germany
Jaz Lee Soo Hui, Singapore
Jennifer Rzasa, MA
Karine Cazenave, France
Kirsty Neale, UK
Leeann Pearce, Australia
Leah Farquharson, FL
Maisa Mendonça, Brazil
Marie Ramirez, CA
Mou Saha, FL
Paige Evans, CA
Pearl Lui, NY

Names I know. Names I admire. Names of friends. It is going to be a great year!

Gratitude for Today - November 15th, 2011

I am grateful for this craft, this art form, this stress relief, this happiness. I am grateful for the pretty paper and glue. For stickers and rub ons and flowers and all the other amazing things that I can play with. I am so grateful for that magazine I picked up that first time I decided to try scrapbooking. I am grateful that it has stuck with me.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats, this is so exciting :D
    xo from Germany Felicitas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, my sweet friend :) I am so happy for both Angie and you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Corrie, what a fabulous list of names, you are on FIRE this year, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaaay! So excited to work with you even more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. Was so happy seeing your name on the list. Big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Girl!! I'm so excited to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Congratz to you and me... it's going to be awesome and i can't wait to work with you. you are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Corrie! I can't wait to see all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Corrie - your work is just gorgeous! Am so looking forward to seeing more and getting to 'know' you a little better. :)

    ReplyDelete